Due to its availability on most gaming devices, Minecraft has gained popularity around the world. The game requires logging in through your Microsoft account regardless of the device you are playing on. It allows players to play online games with other players connected via the same common game server by linking to their Microsoft accounts. However, https://Aka.ms /remoteconnect URL often prevents users from connecting.
It is possible to play Minecraft on different platforms at the same time. As a result, it can be accessed through Xbox Box or the Windows 10 platform. We’ll explain what Aka.ms/RemoteConnect is so that you can access the URL, connect with Minecraft cross-play engine.
What are the benefits of using Aka.ms/RemoteConnect to play Minecraft?
The site allows players to get in touch with each other using a variety of devices. Users need to sign in to Microsoft account regardless of whether they are playing on PS4, Nintendo Switch, or Xbox One. It lets one play through the use of a Microsoft account by logging in from different devices. In addition to playing Minecraft games, you have access to a variety of Microsoft services. In order to play Minecraft with others, a cross-play engine must be connected. Despite the fact that Minecraft is a non-Microsoft game, it requires a Microsoft account to be accessed.
This is what Minecraft players can play with their Microsoft account and it is available across different platforms, including Windows PC, iOS, and Android smartphones. You can easily install the Minecraft app and play the game.
What is the purpose of showing the https://aka.ms/remoteconnect code?
Minecraft on PS4 bedrock version is known to crash due to a bug error. Players with a Microsoft account are more likely to experience this issue. To access Minecraft, you will need to enter an activation code as the URL will block easy sign up. The most common reason is that users have switched devices on which they play Minecraft. If you play the game on the Xbox console and then switch to the PlayStation 4, this error message appears.
Follow these steps to fix the bug error
- You must first reset your Microsoft password from the password reset page
- If you have linked your gaming console with an email address or a phone number, you must enter the correct address or number
- Microsoft will then verify users’ identities, after which you will select how to log in to your account and enter the last four digits of the mobile number linked to your account.
- Once you have received verification code, click on “next” again and you will be taken to the next step.
- Your existing devices will be signed out, and a new password needs to be created
- In order to begin using the newly created password, restart your gaming console and try again
- In the next screen, an activation code appears, which you need to enter to pass the obstruction of error message.
- Although, users should keep in mind that the above URL error message only appears when playing Minecraft on a PlayStation 4. There are many reasons why people choose this platform, including its latest features, servers, crossplay, and realms.
In code, how do I open Minecraft using my Microsoft credentials?
You will see the error message several times when playing through your PS4 account. You will also see an error code when signing in.
By using a computer or mobile device, you can access the code access page.
As soon as you have the code, note it down as you will need it to sign in on another device on the Microsoft page.
The Minecraft store is easily accessed once you enter the code
Using the Brute Force Method is a way to switch devices by using the code.
Delete the saved game data for Minecraft
Therefore, you will be able to launch the latest version of the game and log in for the first time. Click on the storage option under the settings option. You will need to delete two game files in the game storage options and relaunch the game. You will now have a working remote connect code at http://aka.ms/remoteconnect.